Genshin Impact is an open-world RPG with action-adventure elements. The massive scale of the open world in this game allows for a variety of activities to be undertaken during your gameplay. Many of these features are independent of each other while the others require you to obtain certain items to be effective, such as craftsmanship.
Crafting requires a variety of different items to use in recipes. Each recipe provides something different to the player in terms of stats or items they can use. One of these objects is frogs.
Frogs are a resource in Genshin Impact. In previous updates, there have been in-game events that require players to collect frogs. In general, frogs can be found in shallow bodies of water. So your best bet for finding frogs would be on the shores of the game’s multitude of beaches as well as around the lakes.
Frogs are used to craft offensive support items and getting them will put you in an advantageous position in the game. Here are some of the items you can craft using frogs.
|Flamboyant Essential Oil||A frog, a flamboyant flower stamen|
|shocking essential oil||A frog, an electro crystal|
|Essential Oil Streaming||A frog, a lotus head|
|Motionless Essential Oil||A Frog, A Cor Lapis|
With all the usefulness of frogs, where are they found?
Best places to find frogs Genshin Impact
Each of the green dots shown on the interactive map here indicates a location where the frogs breed. While these might not be the best places to grow them, the ones mentioned below might be better options.
- Dadaupa Gorge: This location spawns about five frogs in total. For best results, check the lakeside area closest to the teleport location.
- Luhua Pool: This location spawns about four frogs in total. From the teleport location, head to the nearest waters and look around the rocks and trees in the area.
- Mount Aocang East: This location offers a bounty of around 10 frogs in total. Arrive at the teleporter and walk east. You should see an area with a pool of water where the frogs are breeding.
- Qingxu Southeast Pool: This slot also spawns about 10 frogs in total. Teleport north of Qingxu Pool and walk south until you reach a fork in the water. Follow the road southeast to find the location.
- South Springvale: This slot spawns five frogs in total. Go to the teleport location then turn around towards the body of water. Walk towards it and you should see the frogs.
And these are some of the most reliable places frogs can be acquired. With the introduction of the new Sumeru region, there are even more places to explore and we’ll keep you posted on any new changes.