– Advertising –
If Valorant is stuck on the loading screen, several quick fixes can be implemented. Before trying anything, check Riot Games’ support pages or social media to make sure no scheduled maintenance is causing the issue.
Valorant stuck on loading screen can be caused by outdated Windows, and Riot Vanguard can cause issues on older OS. Here are some fixes for the Valorant loading screen.
Fixes for Valorant loading screen stuck issue
You can check the current status of the game’s servers on one of the following sites before trying to implement any of the following solutions:
Riot Games has a dedicated service status page at https://status.riotgames.com/.
Riot Games Support can be found on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/riotsupport?lang=en
Down Detector can be found at: https://downdetector.in/status/valorant/
Solution 1: Restart your PC
In the event that Vanguard does not initialize correctly, Valorant will get stuck in a loading screen. In some cases, a simple restart of the device will fix the problem. You can try one of the other options provided below if this does not solve the problem for you.
1. To access the Windows menu, press the Windows key on your keyboard.
2. To access the Power menu, click the icon.
3. Simply select the Restart here option.
4. The second fix is to update Windows.
When the most recent version of Windows is installed on your computer, Valorant will run most efficiently. So if your operating system is not updated, consider updating. Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 are all compatible with Valorant. You can update your operating system on the Microsoft support page.
After finishing updating your version of Windows, restart your computer and check if the Valorant loading screen remains frozen.
Update your graphics driver.
It is possible that your computer’s graphics drivers are outdated or have bugs. Some players say Valorant won’t launch because their graphics drivers are old. So update your graphics card driver either manually or automatically.
If you don’t know which graphics card:
To run the command prompt, use the Windows key and R. (this will open a “Run” window).
After typing dxdiag, press the Enter key.
Choose the View tab from the menu.
When you have determined the type of graphics card you have, you can return here to obtain the corresponding drivers:
Step 5: Restore default graphics settings
1. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL (for NVIDIA cards)
2. Select NVIDIA Control Panel using the context menu that appears when you right-click on your desktop.
3. Choose Manage 3D Settings from the menu.
4. Simply select the Restore Defaults button.
CATALYST CONTROL CENTER (for AMD cards)
1. Catalyst Control Center can be accessed by right-clicking on your desktop and selecting the option (also called VISION center).
2. Make sure to select Preferences.
3. Simply select the Restore Factory Settings option.
– Advertising –