Destiny 2The King’s Fall raid brings a ton of goodies to players who venture into it, from its unique weapons with amazing combinations (who knew Dragonfly and Firefly would work so well together?) to cosmetics like the ship, sparrow, and dragonfly. raid emblem.
The crown jewel of King’s Fall mastery is the Kingslayer title, which is available by completing a series of objectives throughout the raid. Players used to the format of Raid Seals won’t really be surprised about how to get it since it follows the established formula, for the most part.
Related: All King’s Fall Raid Challenges & Encounter Triumphs In Destiny 2
Obtaining the Kingslayer title doesn’t require you to complete the raid perfectly, but that doesn’t mean it’ll be a walk in the park. Like the Vault of Glass and Vow of the Disciple titles (Fatebreaker and Disciple-Slayer, respectively), players will need to complete all raid challenges and triumphs and dive into the Master version of the raid if they want to win the biggest prizes. . Like other Raids, King’s Fall also requires players to complete Challenges (which rotate weekly) and Triumphs (which are always available), as well as subclass-specific runs and a run with the same class throughout. the fire team.
Since obtaining the Kingslayer title also requires players to attempt the Master version of the raid (set at 30 Power above the mighty cap), players should keep in mind that it is possible to increase their power level closer to the recommended level (and, with enough dedication, even overkill for encounters). This is how you can get the Kingslayer title in Destiny 2.
How to get the Kingslayer title from King’s Fall in Destiny 2
- King’s Fall Raid Trophies: Requires players to obtain all raid armor and weapons (except Touch of Malice), Ossified Skycarver ship, and Ossein Earthcarver sparrow.
- The fall of the king: Complete any version of the King’s Fall raid.
- The King’s Ransom: Collect all hidden chests in the King’s Fall raid.
- court jesters: Complete all encounters in King’s Fall with a full squad of clan mates.
- spark of defiance: Complete all King’s Fall raid encounters with a full squad of Arc subclasses.
- Sunburn: Complete all King’s Fall raid encounters with a full squad of Solar subclasses.
- The Abyssal Society: Complete all King’s Fall raid encounters with a full squad of Void subclasses.
- hive spirit: Complete all King’s Fall encounters with a full squad of the same class.
- The grass is always greener (Totems): Complete the Totems challenge.
- Sneaky theft (war priest): Complete the Warpriest Challenge.
- Wonderful look (Golgoroth): Complete the Golgoroth challenge.
- In construction (Girls): Take the Girls Challenge.
- Do not touch (Oryx): Complete the Oryx challenge.
- controlled dunks (Portals): Complete the Hall of Souls encounter without ever letting the same players drop relics until everyone else has.
- overzealous (Totems): Complete the encounter with the Basilica without ever allowing more than one player to stand near a Totem.
- Mark Breaker (war priest): Complete the Warpriest encounter without ever letting the same player get the mark until everyone has it.
- Take over (Golgoroth): Complete the Golgoroth encounter without ever letting the same player taunt Golgoroth until everyone has done so.
- The ground is lava (Girls): Complete the girls encounter without ever letting a Torn Between Dimensions player touch the ground.
- Overwhelming power (Oryx): Complete the encounter with Oryx by detonating enough bombs to trigger the last fight of the same turn.
- A true king: Complete the King’s Fall Master level. (Rewards the Ossified Skycarver ship)
- King of Kings: Complete all encounter challenges in the Master of King’s Fall level. (Ossein Earthcarver Sparrow Award)