Whether you have already found the dragon egg or not, i.e. the rarest item in Minecraft, you certainly cannot deny the wild popularity of the game. isn’t as high quality, but there’s a good reason behind Minecraft’s notoriety: it gives players the chance to create a world where the only limit is their own imagination.
A year ago, our post talked about some errors for Minecraft Aka.ms/remoteconnect and how to fix them. This time we will talk about how to handle the process of setting up remote connection and crossplay. You can find aka.ms/remoteconnect for Minecraft on its official website. For those who don’t know, it is a tool that allows users to connect multiple devices to a single Microsoft account with the aim of accessing all available features. They can even compete with each other in the same way.
Configure Remoteconnect for PlayStation 4
First, you need to login to your account using the web link https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect. You may need to create an account if necessary by accessing the official Microsoft website.
The next phase is to use your laptop or phone and follow these simple steps:
- Buy and download Minecraft for your PS4 from PlayStation Store
- Start the game and sign in to your Microsoft account via https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect
- Access the login link which will appear in a new window
- Enter the Minecraft code which also appeared in the new window before the timeout expired
- Click Next”
- That’s all. Congratulation!
Configure Minecraft Crossplay for PlayStation 4
You can configure the Minecraft crossplay feature only after setting up the remote connection. Here’s how to do it with the crossplay feature on PS4:
- Press “play” in the main menu
- Select “Create a new world” in “Worlds”
- Check if the multiplayer option is enabled
- Select “Create” and you can start building your world
Configure Remoteconnect for Xbox consoles
Since you’ve set up your Xbox Live, that means you already have a Microsoft account. Here’s what you need to get started:
- Find “Minecraft” by accessing the Microsoft Store from an Xbox console (regardless if you are using Xbox 350, One or Series X)
- Buy and download Minecraft
- Select the connection bar at the bottom left and click “A” after launching the game
- Log in using your Xbox profile and you’re good to go!
Configure Minecraft Crossplay for Engine Xbox
- Visit the Microsoft Store using your Xbox console
- Download Minecraft
- Go to “Friends” after launching the game
- Find your friends by adding their gamertag in the “Find cross-platform friend” box
Set up Remoteconnect on Nintendo Switch
You’ll need to use https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect, just as you would when setting up for PlayStation 4 consoles. Here’s what you need to do next:
- Download Minecraft from the Switch digital store
- Start the game and sign in to your Microsoft account from https://www.aka.ms/remoteconnect sign-in-bar
- A new window with a login link will open and a Minecraft code will also be displayed
- Use another device except your Nintendo Switch console to access the link
- Enter the code you were shown before time ran out
- Connection will automatically be possible from your Nintendo Switch, and that’s it.
Set up Minecraft Crossplay on Nintendo Switch
The setup steps for Minecraft Crossplay on Nintendo Switch are pretty much the same as in the case of PS4 which you can find above.
Minecraft seems to be a huge legacy that will not be left out at all in the near future. We’re talking about the best-selling game of all time. In July, we shared news of a crossover with SpongeBob SquarePants.